Call Altrincham General Minor Injuries Unit on 928 6111 open Monday - Friday, 8am - 8pm to treat:
- x-ray shoulders, arms, knees & below within 4 weeks of injury
- x-ray for foreign bodies in wounds
but please note they cannot :
- x-ray children aged under 4
- x-ray hips, chests or skulls
- x-ray more than 4 weeks after injury
- x-ray after 5pm
If the above unit is not suitable for your needs and we are not equipped to deal with your injury, try either Trafford General or Wythenshawe Casualty departments (open 24hrs).
Visit a Centre for Sexual Health
- Trafford General Hospital - 746 2621
- Withington Hospital - 611 4939
- Manchester Royal Infirmary - Women 276 5212
- Manchester Royal Infirmary - Men 276 5200
If you're worried you may have picked up a sexually transmitted infection or would like a full check-up for reassurance. This is a complete and confidential service.
They offer confidential HIV testing too.