We have changed our online prescription system. To access the new sytem Emis Access to register or order your prescription (if already registered) then please click here to order your prescription.
Otherwise please order using the existing system however please be advised this system will cease operation in the near future. Click here to order your prescription using the existing system
Repeat prescriptions should be ordered before your medication runs out. When ordering repeat prescriptions please give 2 working days notice. We would ask for your understanding if we are not able to produce your prescription within 2 working days, there may be a query about your medication and the prescribing doctor may not always be available.
We do not take requests over the telephone.
- You can fax your request on 0161 980 9216
- Drop it at the surgery in the box next to reception. (if the surgery is closed please use the post box on the surgery gates)
- Post the request enclosing an SAE if you want it posted to you.
- Order on-line using the above links.
The staff are able to give advice or help with:
- Any problems patients are experiencing with ordering/collecting their prescriptions
- Aligning patients' medication so that all their regular medication runs out at the same time.
Most of our local pharmacies have a collection and delivery service available. Please speak to your pharmacist for further details.